Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Snow, but not enough to ski on

At least not yet. In the meantime I'm doing my best to convince myself that this is a good thing. Although it has been over two weeks since I have been on a real bike ride, at the moment it is best if I get my homework done. And 34 degrees with big wet snowflakes in the air is perfect paper writing weather.

Unfortunately that is all for now. If I kept going I'd probably digress into a whiny state about how much school sucks and how I would be better off getting some fenders and riding anyway instead reading theorists I don't understand and using them to back up a thesis that I don't have.

The view from the study. And yes, those blurry objects are big wet snowflakes.

Perhaps a couple more hours of articles and then a tasty adult beverage. Thankfully the weather is perfect for that too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see great things coming out of this. Fighting drivel with drivel is the only way to fly.