Sunday, March 23, 2008

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Over Spring Break Robin and I were in Arizona and I let Steve and Cody borrow my car. When we pulled into the garage today we saw they left a nice present on my door.

Arizona was mostly sunny and very nice. The first two days had a some clouds, rain, and even a teeny bit of snow. But after that it was all sun. I spent everyday but one on the Stephen family's spare bicycle. The one day I didn't spend on the bike I spent on a horse, and then later on an airplane.

As much fun as Robin and I had in the sun with horses, bikes, no homework and her sister Meryl's new dog Romeo


(he is a 10 week old Great Dane), we are very happy to be home again.

1 comment:

gpickle said...

Hah! I could not even mention that thing when we were talking on the phone because I did not know if you had been in the garage yet!

I knew there would be some mad road prizes on offer in Southern Indy because nobody self-locomotes down there and sure enough, a one hour ride yielded a big ol' magnet. Hope you like it, see you tomorrow, that is one cute puppy!