Monday, February 25, 2008

All Together Now

On Saturday afternoon I decided to put the new (old) Teesdale together. It took a little while, but it was generally a painless process. Some afternoon tea and listening to Robin read definitely helped the wrenching. The weekend brought nice, sunny weather, but it also made things rather wet, and I didn't want to get the new bike all dirty. So I went into the basement to ride the rollers for a little while.

Rollers are not my favorite things, and they are very easy to get sick of. But with the new bike I was quite content to spin in our chilly basement with an old dvd of the '02 Tour de France playing on my laptop. The rollers do not give any indication as to how a bike handles, but I do believe the frame fits me very well, so I'm excited about that.

We are currently in the process of receiving 2-4" of heavy, wet snow, so it does not look like I will be riding it outside anytime soon. In fact, with the way things are going I could be skiing right up until spring break. And that doesn't really sound all that bad.

Obligatory new bike shot:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dang, that's fancy!