Sunday, February 10, 2008

Doin the Dirty Deed

Tonight I officially entered myself in the Dirty Kanza, a 200 mile bike race on the gravel roads through the Flint Hills of Eastern Kansas. I'm pretty excited. Last year's winner said it was great.

Here are some photos of the lead pack in the light of the rising sun and a great view of the rolling grassland.


It is less than zero degrees outside right now and it is hard to believe that warm sunny days will come back, so in the meantime I will just keep skiing. And that's pretty alright with me.

2 comments:

gpickle said...

Yeeeee-Haaaaaaaw!

You will have a great time Brian and maybe I will too but I will be happy just to see how it is through your eyes this year.

Skiing should most certainly happen this afternoon!

Cody said...

Didja hear that last year's winner has finally registered for the Kansa?