Friday, February 22, 2008

Reasons to Celebrate

Tomorrow Robin and I celebrate our two year anniversary. It feels like it has been both a long and a short two year period. I do know for certain that it has been a very happy two year period, and I hope there are many more to come. We will most likely do some serious relaxing, maybe a little skiing, and then go out for a rather nice dinner at Taste on Melrose.

In other news, I scored a Tom Teesdale frame on ebay for a rather economical price. It came last Friday and I since there is still so much snow here I have just been admiring it in its frameset state while I come and go from cross country skiing. I may or may not build it up this weekend. I will offer photographic updates if I do. In the meantime, there is this nice little snapshot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a good looking bike! I love the straight blade forks and the "battleship" paint job reminds me of my old Univega.

Happy Anniversary!

steve