Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Slackin on the UPS

The UPS people did not bring my frame today. They brought the rest of my order, which was comprised of very unexciting things like a seatpost, seat clamp, and a headset. I'll spare you the boring pictures (plus I left them at the shop).

I had planned on doing the group ride tonight, as it has been awhile since my last attempt. But it was damn hot and riding hard did not sound fun. Instead I met my coworker Andy and his girlfriend Kristin at Sugar Bottom. It was still hot out there, but we rode nice and easy. Conversational pace on mountain bike trails is a wonderful thing.

Tomorrow I should have the frame, but since UPS didn't make any promises, I won't either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am rapt with attention at this rapidly developing situation. Read on I will!